
Daniel was 2 on 11 December. The celebration lasted a week.... We had a family party on the Sunday before his birthday. Amanda, Nick, Harrison, Ben, Grandpa, Great Nana and Nana and Poppy all came. He received some lovely presents. We had cake, which is always a hit (the blue number 2). On his birthday we had some playgroup friends over for morning tea, although it wasn't an official party Daniel did receive some more presents. We have enough diggers and loaders to assist with the new tunnels the council is building in Brisbane! I like the photo of Daniel with his party hat, that's how I found him in his room after his sleep, with his hat on. Very funny. Daniel also received a tricycle. It's a bit 'old' for him but I'm sure he'll grow into it pretty soon. He's a big boy at 2yo he's 95cm tall and 15kgs.............



No comments:
Post a Comment